Home > Recently Updated School Profiles > Recently Updated School Profiles #15: NanKe Int’l Experimental H.S., Institute of Applied Technology & Horizon Japan Int’l School

Recently Updated School Profiles #15: NanKe Int’l Experimental H.S., Institute of Applied Technology & Horizon Japan Int’l School

Members of International School Community have written some new and informative comments on the following schools:


30 Apr  Institute of Applied Technology (Abu Dhabi) (8 new comments)
:

One of the new comments: “There are around 40% host country teachers that work here. The other 60% are 1/2 from USA and 1/2 from UK…”

29 Apr  Horizon Japan International School (9 new comments) :

One of the new comments: “They offer Visa procurement assistance. Teachers get subsidized public transportation…”

28 Apr  NanKe International Experimental H.S. (14 new comments) :

One of the new comments: “The first contract is for 2 years and then the subsequent contracts are 1 year each. Must have a teaching certificate in the field of teaching. Age restriction is 65 years old. Candidates must have a teaching certificate from US, Canada, or UK. The school prefers to hire single teachers…”

Check out the rest of the international school profile pages that have been recently updated on International School Community here.

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: